sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
FYP deadline is this Friday the 13th. What a day, what a day, to end this 1-year tormenting relationship with capital expenditure, CEO reputation, political connection (not forgetting Faccio), SAS and most most importantly of all, my FYP professor. We sort of submitted our 1st draft sometime last week and she sent us back with 80 friggin' comments. She sure has hell lots of shiz to say. We spent the whole Saturday in SMU working on the report and today she just sent us back with wow, 30++ comments only. An improvement, no less.BIATCH.It's not like we're not putting in effort cuz as a matter of fact, we started the damn FYP last May. Other groups only started around August/ September and they're like more than done with their reports now. We did all the manual data collection for her and learnt how to use the damn SAS software. Okay I fell sick last semester so wasn't really involved, so I'm just feeling damn pissed for my group mates. I think they might secretly hate me too for falling sick hahaha. But anyway they've been really nice. Anyhow, I heard she'd taken on Eureka groups before (sort of like a mini FYP for those elites), which probably explain her sky-high expectations of us mediocre students. But too late, I only knew of the rumours after accepting the project. She's just never happy with our work and never praised us before lah. I am so prepared to get a B for my FYP :( :( :(
♥ 6:47 PM